Bake these healthy carrot cookies with oatmeal, 100% vegan! Ideal to improve your digestion and speed up your metabolism.
Oats are a grain that has been cultivated for 4000 thousand years. It originated in Central Asia, but it was considered a weed, so its consumption began many years later and it was only eaten by the lower classes.
However, today oats are considered one of the most important ingredients for maintaining a healthy weight and an optimal digestive system.
This is due to the high fiber content of this grain, which is essential for the digestive tract to function properly. In addition, this same fiber helps to reduce the absorption of fats and sugars, which helps to keep glucose and cholesterol levels stable.
That’s why I share with you the following easy-to-prepare smoothie recipes to keep you at a healthy weight and feeling full of energy.
1. Papaya smoothie with oatmeal to reduce belly inflammation.
Start your mornings with this papaya and oatmeal smoothie, you can change the water for milk and make it even creamier.
This smoothie will not only fill you with energy, but it will also help you to reduce belly inflammation on an empty stomach, as it facilitates digestion.
Papaya smoothie with oatmeal to reduce belly swelling
2. This banana smoothie will burn the fat accumulated in your abdomen, you will be flat!
Enjoy this smoothie before breakfast, it will make you delirious.
3. Cinnamon + oatmeal to get rid of abdominal fat
This drink should be consumed before breakfast and the second glass, 10 minutes before eating, for 15 days to notice how you lose weight.
Cinnamon + oatmeal to remove abdominal fat
4. Detoxify your body with this papaya and oat drink.
Papaya improves digestion, prevents intestinal infections, is related to weight loss and has anti-inflammatory effects, among other benefits.
Detoxify your body with this papaya and oat drink
5. Make oat milk at home (inexpensive, vegan and delicious recipe).
This vanilla or cinnamon-flavored vegetable oat drink recipe is creamy and a good alternative if you are looking to limit cow’s milk consumption.
6. Oatmeal and papaya in the smoothie that will reduce your belly swelling.
Papaya contains vitamin A that promotes skin health, provides lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant and also, for its amount of fiber, is a great remedy for constipation.
7. Prepare the delicious and classic oatmeal atole with cinnamon and piloncillo!
You can’t miss this delicious atole de leche. It’s a real treat to accompany breakfast or dinner.
Oatmeal and cinnamon gruel
8. Oatmeal water with melon: delicious, fresh and healthy.
Prepare a refreshing and healthy oat and melon water, perfect for the heat.
oat water with melon
9. Oatmeal water, it tastes like horchata, but it’s healthier!
Prepare this oatmeal water recipe, as tasty as horchata, but much healthier.
10. Learn how to prepare delicious homemade oat milk, practical and economical.
This rich vegetable milk, besides being lactose free, is very easy to make, very fast compared to others and highly nutritious.